HMS Afterschool Clubs and Activities 2023-2024
Hello families and thank you for your interest in HMS afterschool programming!
Clubs and Activities meet on select school days from dismissal until 5 PM. Club/Activity descriptions and calendar are posted to the right.
A parent/guardian must register their student(s) in order to participate in clubs and activities.
- Students must check in to their afterschool club/activity space between 3-3:15 PM. Students report to the cafeteria after school (free supper will be available!) Staff will check students in and club instructors will walk them to their afterschool club space. Note: for Teen Center Drop In, students will have an optional supervised walk or can go directly to the Miller Center.
- Students may leave their activity early, but need to leave or be picked up by 5 PM (4 PM on Wednesdays).
- Parents/guardians: if you arrive early, please do not enter the building to pick up your student. Call or text (802) 316-1454 to let the Program Coordinator know you have arrived and your student(s) will meet you outside the main entrance.
- Students may only attend in-person clubs/activities if they were in school in-person that day.
- Students may not leave the HMS campus between dismissal and afterschool. Any student who leaves campus will not be allowed to attend afterschool that day.
Contact Middle School Program Coordinator Sophia Gray
at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call (802) 316-1454