Mr. Charles Dabritz
Ms. Julie Brigante
If you wish to reach a guidance counselor, please call 802-864-8469 x61005 for Kathy Stergas our 7/8th Grade Counselor or x61006 for Karen Quinn our 6th Grade Counselor.
Health Office- Catherine Paradiso 802-864-8469 x61013
The primary role of the school nurse is to support student learning. The nurse accomplishes this by implementing strategies that promote student and staff health and safety. The nurse takes a leadership role in serving as the coordinator of all school health programs in the following manner:
- Health Services — serves as the coordinator of the health services program and provides nursing care
- Health Education — provides health education to students, staff and parents
- Healthy Environment — identifies health and safety concerns in the school environment and promotes a nurturing social environment
- Nutritional Services — supports healthy food services programs
- Physical Education/Activity — promotes healthy physical education, sports policies and practices
- Counseling — provides health counseling, assesses mental health needs, provides interventions and refers students to appropriate school staff or community agencies
- Parent/Community Involvement — promotes community involvement in assuring a healthy school, serves as school liaison to a health advisory committee.
- Staff Wellness — provides health education and counseling, promote healthy activities and environment for school staff